Sunday, July 4

Sunday Scrap.

Good morning this weeks Sunday Scrap page is of Zach with his Pop. Again I've kept this page quite simple letting the photo's be the main focal point. The colours were quite hard for me to work with but the photo is a good one and deserved to be scraped. Pop is one of those people that it's hard to get a good photo of.



Recipe
Stamp Set: Circle Circus
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore,
Marker: Brilliant Blue
Card: Textured White, whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore
Punches: 1 3/8", 1 1/4" circles, Heart to Heart
Tools: Big Shot-Timeless Alphabet Junior dies, 4 pack dies
Accessories: black brads, 2 way glue pen

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Liam said...

Love this scrapbook page. I love how you used the lots of tags die on it. I always found it hard to come up with ideas for that die but you used it in such an inventive way. You have inspired me yet again.

Liam