Sunday, July 25

Sunday scrap.

Hi, hope your all having a great Sunday. This weeks Sunday Scrap page is of Jamie at his 3rd birthday. Doesn't he look just like Zach, I should say Zach looks just like Jamie. On this page I have used the star punches and different brads & buttons to make embellishments. Notice the cute monkey hanging upside down. And again I have used the Timeless Type Jnr alphabet dies with the Big Shot for the title. I'm really getting my money's worth with these dies.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Fox & friends
Card: Kraft, Pacific Point, Riding Hood red
DSP: Good Morning sunshine
Ink: Soft Suede
Punches: star, large star
Tools: Big Shot- Timeless Type Jnr Alphabet dies, mat pack & tool
Accessories: Riding Hood Red ribbon, brads & button
Have a stampin' good Sunday.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Tereesa C said...

As always - this is gorgeous. Check out my blog - I have a surprise for you.