Friday, August 13

CD Holder.

Hi, I have been meaning to show you this for a while now. I made this CD Holder with photo's from the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention for the Passion 4 Paper girls that where unable to attend. To show them what they missed out on. ;) I also made a couple extra for good friends Karen & Natasha. The inspiration came from Shannon West. I used the Circle Scissor Plus, the Life Definitions stamp Set, the Simple Serif Mini alphabet & Numbers set and on the inside one of the images from the Tiny Tags set in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue.



Hope your having a great week.
.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

4 comments:

Tereesa C said...

I love this Leah, it's beautiful. Thank you.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very creative and beautifully done. Love the flower!

Liam said...

Beautiful work very clever indeed.

Liam

Natasha said...

I know I texted you when I received this, but I love it!!