Tuesday, August 24

Mojo Monday 153.

Hi, I had a really fun day yesterday stamping with my Mum, we played around with different techniques and the Big Shot. We didn't actually get any cards finished but we had a great time.
Rebecca was looking for a birthday card for her friend this morning and the pickings were slim so I used the Mojo Monday 153 sketch challenge to make a girl teen birthday card. I've used a new Hostess stamp set Playful Pieces coming out in the new 2010/2011 Idea Book Catalogue on the 1st of September. This set is really fun to play with.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Playful Pieces, Party this Way
Card: Regal Rose, Coco Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Always
Ink: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Choc Chip
Punches: 1 1/4" square, scallop square, trio flowers, word window
Tools: Big Shot-Timeless Type Alpha Jnr
Accessories: Choc Chip ribbon, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, rhinestone brad, pumpkin pie brads, dazzling diamonds (candle flames)
.
Now I better go and make something for the Fathers Day stall, not many days left.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day.
.
Sharing my Passion
Leah

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, I love this card! (I'm also so envious of you crafting with your Mama!) Your creation is gorgeous - I feel a CASE coming on!

Mel Makes Pretty said...

LOve It!
That is great colour combo too.

Krista said...

Awesome card Leah ! Love the bright colors !

Alyssa C said...

WOW!!!thats soooooo good.same with krista love the bright colours.

Tereesa C said...

Leah - This card is gorgeous. Love what you've done with Playful Pieces.

Leanne said...

So bright and happy Leah, terrific!