Sunday, September 19

Sunday Scrap.

Hi, hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Today Sunday Scrap page is of my Wonderful Mother. I have been playing with some new Stampin' Up! products on this page. I left a lot of blank space on the page to show off the beautiful DSP Elegant Soiree and I have used the Scallop Trim corner punch to make fancy corners and I really love the Pearls.

Here are a few close ups.



Recipe
Stamp Set: Wonderful Favorites
Card: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja breeze
DSP: Elegant Soriee
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Punches: 1" circle, full heart, fancey flower, trio flower (retired), scallop trim border, scallop trim corner, word window, corner rounder
Tools: Big Shot-perfect polka dots embossing folder, scallop circle die, timeless type jnr alphabet die
Accessories: jewels-pearls, 1/8" taffeta ribbon very vanills,

Sharing my Passion
Leah

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Leah I saw your wonderful LO on Tracey's side bar and just had to blog hop. I love "white space" and you have done an amazing job. I have ordered that paper just have to wait for it to arrive.
Linda

Sharnee Torrents said...

I love this page Leah!!! WOW that paper sure is wonderful, must get some too!!! THe detail you've added here and there is just gorgoues!!!
Smiles SHarnee :0)