Thursday, September 9

Thank you card.

Good morning, this is one of the thank you cards I made for my Stamp Club girls this month. They were all much the same but using different DSP from the sampler pack. I have inked the lovely flower from Friends Never Fade stamp set with Stampin' Write markers then stamped onto white card. The greeting is stamped with StazOn black ink. I then covered the whole circle with Crystal Effects for a stunning glossy finish. The flower image kind of smudges leaving a watercolour effect. Very cool! The larger circle was cut with the Big Shot, Circles #2 die.

The colours are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron.

Have a great day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Very cool. Great way to use up those sample pieces of DSP. The Crystal Effect effect looks great!