Saturday, December 4

JAI # 46

Hi, the challenge over at Just Add Ink this week is Just Add Critters, Amanda & Danielle sure come up with great challengers.Check out the Design Teams amazing cards.  I've used my favorite stamp set from the Stampin' Up! new Summer Mini Catalogue, Aviary, Isn't it just gorgeous! Also the new punch Pinking Hearts Border, love it.


Recipe
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Perfect Punches, Itty Bitty Bits
Card: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
DSP: Elegant Soiree
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Punches: Small circle(Itty Bitty Shapes), wide oval, pinking hearts border
Accessories: Soft Suede ribbon, lined thread, bitty buttons

Thanks.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

8 comments:

Tori said...

WOW Leah, I absoulutely love this one, the owls are so cute, the colours are great together and the card is gorgesous i LOVE it!! Hope you win! Good Luck!

Christine Blain said...

Thhis is lovely, Leah. I love the strip of DSP, and the addition of a tiny butterfly to your gorgeous card. Can't go wrong with this adorable stamp set!!

Unknown said...

A gorgeous card, and loving that stamp set to bits!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Leah - I love your birds and their cages. Cute itty bitty button, too - the whole thing rocks!

Tracey said...

Love this card....great stamp!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I'm a total fan of this one!! Love the colours and the layout. I can't wait to play with this set!

Karen said...

Lovely card, that DSP is to die for. I am liking this set more and more, thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Mae's Cachet said...

Love this card. I have not yet put the Aviary stamp set on my wishlist but the more I see of it I am beginning to weaken! Have the pinking hearts border punch but it has not yet tasted cardstock, must remedy this soon!