Wednesday, December 21

Christmas Swaps.

Hi, I finally got some computer time, with the kids home I don't get on it as much a I would like. We are counting down the days till Christmas, Zach is very excited, he even spoke to Santa but he is still not sure about sitting on his knee. If I'm really lucky I'll get a photo of him with Santa later this week.

We had a really fun night at our Passion 4 Paper group meeting recently, thank you Angie for hosting it. So here are the Christmas swap cards we swapped. I'm really looking forward to our next meeting, it's so good to get together.








Just in case I don't get back on here before Christmas I want to wish you all a fantastic Christmas with lots of Love, Peace & Joy.

Merry Christmas.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Libby Dyson said...

Congratulations on your win at Summy Challenges. Your work is lovely. :)