Thursday, April 12

Sunny Challenges 035/12

Hi hope you all had a great Easter. I was planning on getting creative over the holidays but as usual the kids were always on the computer so I decided I had to have my own. So I went out and got myself a new laptop at the Easter sales. And I'm not sharing it with anyone!

I have some exciting news, I have been  chosen to be a guest designer for Sunny Challenges & Creations, which is a  great sketch challenge blog started by Gwen, Kris & Vicky all Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I have played along with their challenges in the past and I am very honored to be chosen as a guest designer. My first challenge will be in just a couple weeks with a another in May and then again in June, so watch out for those and hopefully you can join in the fun and play along too.

Now this week's challenge SC035/12 is a great sketch by Vicky with the theme of Mother's day, it's just couple of weeks away.
I have changed the sketch just a little bit, hope that's ok, I wanted to show off my new stamp set Apothecary Art and the new Framelits Dies both now available in the Autumn-Winter Mini. I really enjoyed water colouring the roses although it take time I think my Mum will love it.

Don't forget to head over to Sunny Challenges & Creations to see the design teams creations and the other challenge entries.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

8 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

What a lovely interpretation of the sketch. Your colours are gorgeous and you cannot go wrong with that stamp set and those dies. We are excited to have you join us soon as a guest designer. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Christine Blain said...

Leah, this is beautiful! I love your ribbon treatment. I agree wholeheartedly with Kris - you just can't go wrong with these gorgeous new products. Love what you've done with them. Congrats on your DT spots!

Unknown said...

What an absolutely beautiful card!
~Shawnie

Gwen said...

Leah, this is gorgeous, and I am so looking forward to having you on board as a guest designer! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sunny Challenges.
ps. good for you having your own computer, makes life so much easier lol

Shelley said...

Congrats on your DT position, this card is gorgeous, I love the ribbon and the flowers

Leigh said...

You've spent a lot of time on this card Leah. Just beautiful.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Leah! I love what you did with the ribbon! I have this stamp set but have yet to break it but - thanks for the inspiration!

Tess said...

I love your card Leah. Your water colouring is stunning.

Congratulations on joining Sunny Challenges and Creations as a guest designer and will be looking forward to seeing your creations. I have had a lot of fun with Kris, Vicki and Gwen.

TFS

Tess