Sunday, October 7

SC 062/12

 
This weeks sketch over at Sunny Challenges & Creations,  came together really well for me. It was a great sketch to work with and I can see it working well for a Christmas card. As well as the sketch this weeks theme is "For the Girls" so this card will be going to a special friend.
 
The cute rubber boot stamp is from the Happy You hostess stamp set, DSP Floral Distric. Colours used are Rich Razzelberry, Baja Brezze, Daffdil Delight and Whisper White.
 I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score the lines on the Baja Breeze card. This is now my favorite thing to do, it's so quick and easy to add a couple of score line to a card to add a bit something extra.
 
So i hope you can join in with the Challenge this week.
 
Sharing my Passion
Leah
 
 

3 comments:

Vicky W said...

What a lovely card Leah. I love the boot & the sentiment. The DSP matches well with your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Kris McIntosh said...

You were very quick off the mark this week and with such a gorgeous card too. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Leah! Love all the pretty details.