Friday, September 13

Scrap Club Sept - Sun Burst Page.

Happy Fun Friday, as my little man's teacher calls it. He is back at school after being home sick for over a week. I have so much to catch up on. 

This is the Sun Burst Scrap Page we had lots of fun making at this months Scrap Club. Yep, I really like this technique. 
 This technique is really easy when you know how and it makes a stunning scrap page. Colours used are Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. The stamp sets are Feel Goods and Papillon Potpourri. 
 Other products are Framelits Circle Collections, Elegant Butterfly & Bitty Butterfly punches, flower from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Grey ribbon, Rhinestones and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly's. 

This page makes me smile every time I look it.

Don't forget these beautiful butterfly's in the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Bitty Butterfly punch are 15% off when bought in a bundle this month. Check details here.
Hope you have a fun Friday.

Sharing my Passion.
Leah

4 comments:

marcelle b said...

Looks great Leah do you use the sme technique as the card ? Glad your little man is well again!

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcelle, yes it's the same as the card just cut the strips longer and I left gaps between so the white base card shows through.Tip: postion all the strips before you start glueing to make sure the sun beams are at the right angle. Have a great weekend. x

marcelle b said...

Thanks for letting me know Leah, and for popping over to my blog! Have a great weekend! Xx

Tracey said...

Stunning!