Tuesday, May 27

Easy Scrap Page - Happy.

This Scrap Page was very easy to make and came together quite quickly. Just using scraps and bits & pieces.  We don't always need to use our fancy tools, I love the simplicity of this page.
 I know it's not a great photo but it does looks fantastic. It's hard to go wrong with such a gorgeous little girl as the main focus. 
Left over strips of Venetian Romance DSP placed under the photo. A cluster of odd flowers, left over Crochet Trim and twine, bits and pieces.
The greeting "You can never have too much Happy" from the Yippee-Skippy stamp set, is perfect for this page. Every time I look at this page I smile, it makes me happy.  A bit of spritzing and a scattering of sequin's and pearls helps to fill up the page with out  crowding.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: