Tuesday, January 13

Sneak Peak's

I just realized I hadn't posted anything since Saturday. This is because I've been having lots of fun playing. Sunday we meet my sister and niece to see a movie and then dinner. Movie was Bedtime Stories-good for a giggle, my younger kids really enjoyed it. Monday spent most of the day stamping. Tuesday (today) spent the day at the park with some great friends.
So I thought I better show you a sneak peak of what I'm working on.

This first project is part of a new section I'm starting on this blog very soon.
You'll have to check back to see what it's all about. grin



And this is a sneak peak of something I'm working on that's not quite finished, well the first stage anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to show you in the next couple of days.

Has that got you thinking!!

Don't forget to enter Leah's Monthly Challenge #4. And check on the side to the left, I've put up some fantastic inspirational challenge sites that I enjoy entering, and I know you will too. So why not have a go.

Till next time......

No comments: