Friday, March 27

Colour Inspiration # 47

I have to say I trouble with the colours in Kristina's challenge this week. Orange & Yellow are just not me. But it goes to show that any colour combined with choc chip can look great. Check out the other entries to see what I mean. click here

I've used the brayer on this card. First stamping the butterfly image onto gloss white card with choc chip ink. Then using the brayer to roll on so saffron and then tangerine tango ink.

Recipe
Stamp Sets : Garden Whimsy, So Swirly wheel
Ink : choc chip, so saffron, tangerine tango
Card : gloss white, confetti white, tangerine tango, so saffron
Punches : 1 1/4" & 1 5/8" square
Accessories : brayer, brads so saffron, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon choc chip, dimensionals

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

I agree- chocolate chip can make any combo a good one... then again chocolate has that affect on things! LOL! Cute card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I really like all of the angles associated with the main image. You did awesome on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Winter said...

cute card! Great job!