Wednesday, March 25

Only one week left until the New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue 2009/2010 is released. So that means there is only one week left to get those retiring products. Click here to see the Updated List.

Also only one week left to order from the Summer mini Catalogue. Click on the pic of the mini Catalogue to view. It's over on the side bar.

My New Idea Book & Catalogue Launch Party is coming up very fast. It's going to be so much fun. If your planning on coming let me know for catering purposes. email: stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

And only 5 days left to enter Leah's Monthly Challenge #6. Click here.

Now for a card...



I found this one in my photo file, I've used the Time Well Spent stamp set (level 3 hostess set, retiring) using the crayon resist technique with the retiring In Colours, groovy guava, blue bayou, soft sky and whisper white.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Leah, I like it!

Jamie was very proud on parade this morning when he received his award. Claire was clapping furiously for him. She was proud of her mate too! Love Leanne.