Tuesday, May 26

Mojo Monday Week 88


I love the sketch for Mojo Monday this week and I thought the gorgeous bird from the Friends 24-7 stamp set would fit nicely in the circle. Which it did. I stamped him in Not Quite Navy onto very vanilla card stock. The card base and two rectangles are Kraft card. And I've used the beautiful DSP Bella Bleu. This card was quite quick to make, when you've got a great sketch you can't go wrong.



Recipe

Stamp Set: Friends 24-7

Ink: not quite navy

Card: kraft, very vanilla

DSP: bella bleu

Punch: corner rounder

Accessories: taffeta ribbon kraft, cutter kit, vintage brads, dauber, dimenionals

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card Leah. I love those papers.

Leanne said...

Oooohhhh, that's lovely Leah!

Liam said...

Oh just gorgeous. I love this one it is just stunning. Love those papers too. Just a woow factor.

Liam

Debbie M said...

How beautiful Leah! And I see I used the same colours as you! Great minds think alike LOL

Debbie M