Friday, May 29

May Swap

Only a few days left to get your creation in for challenge #8.......
Today's card is the one I made for May's swap that Natasha organized. (thanks Natasha)
The rules were to use Designer Series Paper, use one In Colour and use a brand new stamp set from the 09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue. I picked the Trendy Trees stamp set which I received free at convention, with the Funky Forest Wheel. These where both on my wish list so I was very excited to get Trendy Trees for free. The DSP is Good Morning Sunshine and the In Colour's are Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss.
Recipe
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees, Funky Forest Wheel
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Card: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
Punch: corner rounder
Accessories: wheel guide, stamp a ma jig, mat pack & piercing tool, brads not quite navy, dimenionals, snips

I'm lovin receiving all the swaps in the mail (thank you ladies) and I'll put them all up here when I receive them all.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leah

This card is devine!!!

Debbie M

Natasha said...

I love this Leah - wheels are so often overlooked!
Mine will hopefully arrive soon...