Friday, August 7

Jessica's Party.

Hi, well this week has gone faster that last week so I'm just getting to the computer now.
I was very lucky to be invited to Jessica's 12th birthday party on the weekend were I showed Jessica and her friends a few craft projects. They had a lot of fun and really liked the projects they made.
But first here is the birthday card I made for Jessica using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set.

And this is a covered photo book I made for her to put photo's from her party in.

This is the cute purse box we made, just the right size to fit the party bags into.

And this is the scrap page we made using the Good Friends stamp set.

Hopefully I'll be able to post the next challenge later today, we have a family wedding tomorrow and quite a few relatives are staying with us from New Zealand and NSW. It's going to be great seeing everyone. But now I'm off to the hairdresser, hopefully they can make me look glamours. ;)

Have a fabulous day.
Leah

1 comment:

Mel Hanlon said...

great job, Leah! The gifts look great and I'm sure the girls loved the projects!