Monday, August 3

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #11

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. They always go way too fast, don't you think...
I was doing a bit of blog surfing and came across a Fan Fold Flower on Splitcoast Stampers designed by Bonnie Szwalkiewiez and just had to try it. It is sooo easy to make and very cute. After, I thought now for a card to put it on, remembering Makeesha's challenge this week is a sketch with a circle, I put the two together. Makeesha always has fantastic sketches.
I have used a couple of new products from the Spring Mini, the DSP Walk in the Park (gorgeous) and Jumbo Brads (lovin them) they come in 4 colours white, silver, vanilla and choc chip. I'm so excited choc chip brads. :)
Anyway here is my card.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Echoes of Kindness (hostess)
Ink: basic gray
Card: basic gray, cameo coral, whisper white
DSP: walk in the park
Punches: eyelet boarder, 3/4" circle (behind flower)
Accessories: jumbo brads, scoring blade, white gel pen, mat pack,dimensionals, crystal effects

Thanks for having a look.

Leah

7 comments:

www.catsinkcorporated.blogspot.com said...

Nice design. Love the flower.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I love the flower. I have been wanting to do one of those too but yours make it very tempting to try it out. Love what you did with the sketch.
Liam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card - I love your flower and that your main image is a sentiment!
TFS
Chelle

Chook said...

Love the flower Leah. Just makes it.

Natasha said...

Wow Leah! Your flower is fan-tastic (!) and your take on the sketch just lovely!

Lynda said...

Mad card Leah. Thanks so much for providing the link on the 'how to' for the flowers...I'm off to play right now. I love ur version with the Eyelet punch Better than the scallop. Ur use of it with the sketch is brilliant.

Chantelle said...

Your card is amazing Leah, I LOVE the flower - very clever. Great job with the sketch.