Tuesday, August 25

Mojo Turns 100 Day 7

I had a play with Mojo Mondays sketch - Mojo Turns 100 Day 7. As it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards I decided to make a Christmas themed card using the Season of Joy stamp set (one of my favorites for Christmas). This took a little while with inking all the edgers in Choc Chip ink with a dauber. But I think it was worth the effort. I also added Crystal Effects to the flower.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Season on Joy
Ink: choc chop, riding hood red
Card: choc chip, riding hood red, kraft, very vanilla
Punch: 1/2" circle, 1 1/4" square
Accessories: dauber, jumbo brad, twill tape, crystal effects, dimensionals

Thanks for looking.

Sharing my Passion

Leah

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a beautiful job with the design. Lovely colors and the way you delivered the swirls across the squares is so cool. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY sketch. Hugs, Mary

Lynda S said...

Leah this card is FAB. The cho chip and RRR almost give it an edible quality!! The 'mosaic' feel puts it left-of-centre in the Chrissy card stakes. Awesome job.