Tuesday, August 25

Mojo Turns 100 Day 7

I had a play with Mojo Mondays sketch - Mojo Turns 100 Day 7. As it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards I decided to make a Christmas themed card using the Season of Joy stamp set (one of my favorites for Christmas). This took a little while with inking all the edgers in Choc Chip ink with a dauber. But I think it was worth the effort. I also added Crystal Effects to the flower.

Recipe
Stamp Set: Season on Joy
Ink: choc chop, riding hood red
Card: choc chip, riding hood red, kraft, very vanilla
Punch: 1/2" circle, 1 1/4" square
Accessories: dauber, jumbo brad, twill tape, crystal effects, dimensionals

Thanks for looking.

Sharing my Passion

Leah

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What a beautiful job with the design. Lovely colors and the way you delivered the swirls across the squares is so cool. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY sketch. Hugs, Mary

Lynda said...

Leah this card is FAB. The cho chip and RRR almost give it an edible quality!! The 'mosaic' feel puts it left-of-centre in the Chrissy card stakes. Awesome job.