Thursday, August 27

Water Colour Class

Hi everyone, I hope your having a great week.

I am holding a Water Colour Class . Come along and make three cards learning the different techniques of Water Colouring.

Date: Saturday 12th September 1.00-4.00pm
Place: my place Calamvale
Cost: $50.00 which includes :
one pk of water colour paper $13.50
one Aqua painter $10.00
one StazOn Black ink pad $14.95
a light afternoon tea with tea & coffee
other card stock & accessories
and lots of fun

Or $35.00 if you already have a Stazon black ink pad.

Please bring your tool kit and adhesive.

We will make 3 cards showing you different water colouring techniques.

Bookings are required as numbers are limited.

I will need your payment (cash or transfer to my account) to me by Thursday 3rd Sept. So I have time to order the products.

Here is a sample of a card a bit like one of the projects we will be making.

Contact me today to reserve your seat. stampin.with.leah@live.com.au

Sharing my Passion.

Leah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty

Liam said...

What a beautiful card. I just did a card almost identical to this except different colours. That is just super strange. Love the card. It is just beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Liam