Thursday, April 1

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue Out Now.


It's here, the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue. This catalogue is bigger and better than any yet. With so many fabulous new products.
The Sizzix Big Shot, after playing with it for few weeks I have to say it is worth every cent, so easy to use with great results.
The new Clear Mount Rubber Stamps are not at all what I thought they would be, they are so much better. Stampin' Up! has gone to great lengths to maintain the same high quality rubber and foam we come to expect from their stamps, that magically stay on the clear blocks enabling us to see exactly where we're stamping. Cleaning is a breeze with the Stampin' Scrub, then just peel the stamp off the block and place it in it's slimline storage case, saving a heap of space. I love them and this coming from a girl who's always used wood blocks. :) Don't worry the wood block stamps are staying so we can have the choice.
New Punch Style, you know how addicted to punches I am.... well these new punches are sooo easy to use, with a sleeker body to save storage space, and with the introduction of a new 2 step punch you'll love as much as I do.
And there's more, three new yummy colours and gorgeous new stamps sets, Designer Series Paper and some favorites from the Summer Mini are back, the 1 3/4" circle punch, the sweet treat cups (yeh) and the Circle Scissor Plus.

If you would like to have a play with these new products/toys join us at the Launch Party on Saturday 17th April 1.00pm at my place Calamvale. Please contact me to book your seat. email: stampin.with.leah@live.com.au We'll have Make & Takes, prizes, afternoon tea & lots of fun. Can't make it? Contact me to book your own workshop where I will come to you.
I can't wait to show you what I've been making.
Check back soon for the winner of the Colour Coach Challenge.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

No comments: