Saturday, April 3

Colour Coach Challenge-Winner.

Hi, thanks for being so patient it's been quite a busy week with the birth of my new nephew Joshua, (he is too cute) and Easter creeping up on me. Thank you so very much ladies for entering I really appreciate your support and I hope your enjoyed the challenge.
.
The wait is over it is now time to announce the winner of the Colour Coach Challenge for March.
.
And the Winner is ................ Angie
.
Congratulations Angie, she has done a great job with the challenge, she has very cleverly coloured in parts of the Designer Paper. You can see more of Angie's creations here.
And now for the other entries.
This is Kooky's first challenge entry here on my blog but if you check out her blog Kooky's Kreations you'll see just how much she loves challengers. Hasn't she done well with this one!

Robyn made this simply lovely card and also loves challengers.
Rainbows by Robyn.

And Natasha has made this beautiful scrap page of her family.
Natasha's Creations

Sharing our Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks so much Leah. You made me very happy today.