Sunday, April 25

Thank you Julie.

I had a great day Scrappin' yesterday, 4 pagers in one day, that's a record for me. I had been sorting out my mountain of photo's during the week , now that was a huge job. So I now a have a box of photo's I want to scrap. I bet I'm not the only one. And with having my new alphabet dies I had plenty of motivation. I haven't taken photo's yet but I will start to post them in the next day or so.

I have been meaning to get this gorgeous DVD cover up here to show you for a while now. This was made for me by my good friend Julie . She is so talented and a whizz on the computer. Julie had also made a DVD with photo's from the last Regionals with music. I am very impressed with this as I am hopeless on the computer. :) And have no idea how to do things like this.


Thank you so much Julie.
Sharing my Passion.
Leah

No comments: