Monday, April 26

Sunday Scrap.

Hi hope your all enjoying the long weekend, yes I know today is Monday not Sunday. hee hee I am starting a new section on my blog called Sunday Scrap and I can't wait until next Sunday to start so I'm starting today. But in the future I will post on Sundays. It all came about when I started sorting through my huge mountain of photo's and realized how many of these I wanted to scrap and realized how long it would take to scrap them all. So by starting Sunday Scrap I am committing myself to scrap at least one page a week. So by the end of the year I should have at least 35 pagers scraped, but hopefully at lot more. Well that's the plan anyway. :)
.
I have worked out that the fasted way to scrap is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. Why not, that's what it's for, to give us ideas on how to use the fantastic stamp sets & products and to inspire us.
.
Your welcome to play along too. Just check my blog each Sunday to see which page I have posted then when you have made your page, inspired from the case page (you have one week) then leave a comment in the Sunday Scrap post with a link to where your page is or you can email it to me at stampin.with.leah@live.com.au and I will post it on my blog for everyone to see. You can adapt your page anyway you like, different colours, different stamp set etc, just have fun and hopefully this will help you get the photo's you want to scrap under control too.
.
So with that said here is my first case from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue page 29 using the Fox & Friends stamp set. When I saw this page I knew I was going to case it, I had all the right products and even a cute little boy called Zach.
This page was very fast to make and with hardly any accessories used at all. Gotta love that!

Recipe
Stamps: Fox & Friends, Defining Alphabet
Card: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, More Mustard
Punches: Corner rounder
Accessories: silver brads

Enjoy your Scrappin'

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Liam said...

This is gorgeous. thanks for sharing.

Liam