Tuesday, July 27

Just Add Ink #27

I needed a card for my nephews birthday and the sketch challenge at Just Add Ink this week fitted well. Using the Lots of Bots stamp set and adding supernova glitter with crystal effects to the number makes this a not too cute card for an 8 year old. I think this sketch will work well as a scrap page too. You can check out the great projects by the Design Team here and the other entries.


Recipe
Stamp Set: Lots of Bots
Card: Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn black, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray
Punches: scallop square, 11/4" square, 1/2" circle
Tools: Big Shot-Timeless Type Alpha Junior die
Accessories: jumbo grommet, crystal effects, fine supernova glitter, stripped grosgrain ribbon, blender pen

Sharing my Passion
Leah

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Leah your card is great...

Anonymous said...

This rocks, Leah - what a cool idea for a little boy card! I hadn't even thought of Bots. Way cool.

Tereesa C said...

I love the different ways you use the robots. This card is awesome.

Tori said...

Very CUTE card Leah!!! the robots are so CUTE!!

Check out my blog!!

Tori :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very cool! So vibrant and a cute factor of ten out of ten.

AJ said...

This is so cool, Leah! Love everything about it.

Karen said...

soooo cute

Jodene said...

This is such a cute fun card Leah! Perfect for a little boys card (something I always struggle with!)

Sharnee Torrents said...

I love this!! WOW!! It's totally awesome! the colours and the bots and the.... well EVERYTHING!!! SUper job!
SMiles SHarnee :0)

Danielle Daws said...

Super cute!! I love the large grommet on the side. :-)