Monday, August 16

Poppin Pastels.

Hi, hope you all had a great weekend. We went to my nieces soccer game, it was so good to get out in the sunshine and fresh air, they won 6-nil. I also got lots of stampin done, I've been playing with my new goodies. So much fun.
Today I'm going to show you a card we made at a workshop a while back, just found it in my photo file. It's using the Poppin' Pastels technique with the Always in Bloom wheel. We inked the wheel with VersaMark ink and wheeled it across the white card then using daubers added colour with the Stampin Pastels. This technique is really fun because you don't really know what it will look like until your finished. The greeting and beautiful butterfly are from the Great Friend stamp set, which is making a come back in the new Catalogue.
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Great Friends, Always in Bloom wheel
Card: Kraft, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Choc chip
Punch: corner rounder, photo corner
Accessories: Choc Chip ribbon, silver brads, daubers, Stampin' Pastels

Enjoy.

Sharing my Passion.
Leah

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

GREAT technique. Beautifully done.