Wednesday, August 18

Top Note Box & Card Set.

Hi, see the new updated Last Chance List here, as of the 16/8/10.

I found another photo in my file that I hadn't posted. Top Note Box and Card set, made with the Big Shot using the Top Note die, the beautiful Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing folder and the Vintage Vogue stamp set.




Recipe
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card: Pale Plum, Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Pale Plum
Tools: Big shot-Top Note die, Manhattan Flower Embossing folder
Accessories: Rich Razzelberry ribbon, 5/16" Jumbo brad silver, clear rhinestone brads
.
Hope your having a great day.
.
Sharing my Passion.
Leah

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! Leah, you never cease to amaze me. These are just gorgeous.

Julie Hansen said...

you know I love your work...and I love boxes and bags..a double hitter for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Leah, these are so cool! I wouldn't have thought to emboss the top note die with manhattan flowers - that looks amazing. Clever you! (And thanks for sharing a great idea!)

Patrice said...

Gorgeous - so have to CASE this :o)