Sunday, August 1

Sunday Scrap.

Hi, welcome to Sunday Scrap. This week I have made a scrap page based on this weeks sketch over at Just Add Ink. You may have seen the robot card I made using this sketch earlier this week. I thought the sketch would work well with photos of Rebecca that I've been wanting to scrap for a while. She had a fantastic time swimming with the pelicans, they didn't seem to mind her being there at all. That was such a great day at the beach and wonderful memories for us.

Did you notice what is missing from this page? There isn't any stamping or ribbon. I'm still in shock. But I do love the simplicity of this page. And the bling.


Recipe
Card: Basic Black textured, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Rub-Ons (retired), Rhinestone brads Ice
Tools: Big Shot- Timeless Type Alpha Jnr, Crimper

Have a fabulous day.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great scrap page with a great sketch!!