Sunday, December 19

Sunday Scrap - Party Animal.

Happy Scrappy Sunday, today's page is one I made a while ago and found in my file. It's part of a double page spread you can view the other page here. The photo's are of Jamie at his 3rd birthday party, he looks so much like Zach that Zach did not believe that it was Jamie and said " no that's me at my next birthday" :)

Recipe
Stamp Set: Fox & Friends
Card: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
DSP: Good Morning Sunshine (retired)
Ink: Choc Chip
Tools: Big Shot - Timeless Type Jnr Alphabet
Punches: Star Extra Large, Star (retired)
Accessories: Silver Brads

I hope your having a great weekend, thanks for popping in today.

Sharing my Passion
Leah

1 comment:

Tori said...

Very cute LO Leah! I love the colours you have used too!

TOri xx